ABOUT CALGARY PHOTOGRAPHER
I did my first paid photo shoot at the age of 16.
My experience also includes being a journalist and a graphic designer – although photography was always part of those careers. I have also worked for a studio doing full-time wedding photography, as well as corporate, commercial and industrial photography.
A few random facts:
- I Drink coffee so strong you have to choose between a fork and a spoon
- I’ve been involved and led a variety of arts and photographic associations.
- I enjoy cycling, hiking, mountain biking, and snowboarding (taken up at the age of 40.)
- I was born in Calgary, and have moved back about five times because this is ‘home’
- I have two grown children
- I love dogs, cats and other random pets (although don’t have any right now.) And most dogs and cats love me – it’s my ‘animal magnetism.’
- I like smoky scotch and dark beers, although in moderation – one great beer is better than 10 so-so beers.
ABOUT ALBERTA PORTRAIT
Alberta Portrait Inc is a fully licensed and insured professional photography studio located in Calgary, AB.
Owned by one of the top Calgary portrait photographers, Neil Speers is an accredited member of the Professional Photographers of Canada and is the Chairman of the Central Alberta Branch.
We also provide business head shots and commercial photography.